Project Title: Behavioral Health Services Information System (BHSIS)
Eagle Technology Inc., has been awarded a multi-year contract to provide services under the auspices of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration/Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality to operate the BHSIS. These services include collecting, managing, and analyzing the data that comprise five (5) BHSIS components and to improve the quality of BHSIS data. BHSIS consists of five (5) inter-related components: (1) the Inventory of Behavioral Health Services (I-BHS); (2) the substance abuse treatment facility survey called the National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS); (3) the mental health treatment facility survey called the National Mental Health Services Survey (N-MHSS); (4) the Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS), a collection of substance abuse treatment admissions and discharges to state-funded substance abuse treatment facilities, and (5) the Mental Health-Treatment Episode Data Set (MH-TEDS) and the Mental Health-Client Level Data (MH-CLD), collections of mental health client level data from state-funded mental health treatment service facilities, as well as the Uniform Reporting System (URS) Tables required for Mental Health Block Grant application procedures.
Job Title: Technical Writer
Eagle Technologies is seeking a full-time technical writer to write, edit and prepare final documents for end-users as well as for the Government- and business-users’ consumption, based on designs and products developed by our software development team. The technical writer must have prior experience working and documenting activities within a software development team and have an in-depth knowledge of Information Technology terminology.
- Work closely with the software development team to create or edit documentation relative to software requirements and development
- Produce web application user manuals and quick reference guides
- Assist software development team in testing application software
- Record and disseminate IT meeting minutes
Apply for Technical Writer position
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or journalism
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as technical writer
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment